Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kids and Imagination

Lately I’ve been going through old photographs, trying to scan them into the computer before they are too faded to be worth keeping. Happy memories come back as I gaze at the images of my little ones and remember the funny things they did and said. They're perfect antidotes for these gloomy, not-quite-spring days.

Kids are very good at finding unique uses for ordinary items. Every parent knows that cardboard boxes are the most entertaining toys available.


Here are Robbie and Lenora "packing"for one of our many moves.

Another day I heard splashing in the bathroom, grabbed my camera, and peeked around the corner. My small daughter looked up. With pride she said, "My dolly clean!"














No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Click here.